Twisted Bacon is the bacon lover’s hack for the most crispy, chewy, delicious bacon you’ll eat!
Twisted Bacon is the recipe you’ve got to try!
And, it’s not even a recipe…you’re literally twisting bacon and baking it.
To my friend’s kids, I’m known as Aunt Bacon.
I love bacon. I always have bacon.
You can read all about my ‘usual’ method for making the best bacon, ever.
But, let’s try this viral TikTok recipe!
How to Make Twisted Bacon
Tips for Roasting Bacon:
- Start with a COLD oven. Don’t preheat your oven!
- Remove from the oven *just* before you think your crispy-doneness—bacon crisps up as it cools.
- Any bacon will do!
The only crazy thing about this “recipe,” is you can eat a pound of bacon in one sitting…easily! 😂
You could also try all kinds of spice rubs or try this ham glaze on your bacon! It’s SO good!
Recipes that Use Bacon
- Chicken Lorraine – a great low carb/keto recipe idea!
- Easy Wedge Salad – another low carb/keto option!
- The Ultimate Baked Potato Bar – you definitely need bacon if you’re having a baked potato bar!
- DIY BLT Board – for Bacon Lettuce & Tomatoes Sandwiches, you’ll need a load of bacon!
Other ways to use this recipe…
- This plate you see here was an appetizer for a family gathering.
- You could freeze it for later.
- Snack on it all week, as a low-carb/keto snack.
- Chop it up and use it on Baked Potatoes or Salads.
Seriously, the possibilities are endless!
If you make this, let me know what you think!
When you let your bacon start in a cold oven, you allow the fat to render really well, creating extra crispy deliciously melt in your mouth bacon! To freeze, just plop into a freezer-safe container and store! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
When you let your bacon start in a cold oven, you allow the fat to render really well, creating extra crispy deliciously melt in your mouth bacon!
To freeze, just plop into a freezer-safe container and store!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.