Sheet Pan Roasted Broccoli Steaks are a quick and easy low-carb side dish recipe you can make any night of the week!
Sheet Pan Roasted Broccoli is the easiest side dish recipe that feels super fancy.
It could even work as a main dish if you’re into the vegan lifestyle!
The biggest key to the *best* roasted broccoli is time.
Roasting any kind of vegetable in the oven is a deliciously simple way to get a side dish on your plate.
But, in order to get that roasted, browned, crispy goodness you want, you need to let time and temperature do their thing!
What are Broccoli Steaks?
It’s a cheeky way of saying “good eats.”
No! Seriously, they’re broccoli that’s been sliced to mimic steak.
Years ago, someone used thick slices of cauliflower to mimic steak…and now here we are!
You can use all kinds of vegetables with this method!
Other veggies you can use:
- Celery Root
- Portobella Mushrooms
How do you make Roasted Broccoli Steaks?
It’s that simple, seriously!
I love roasting vegetables, if you need a basic roasted vegetable recipe, click on over to this post!
Main Dish Recipe that Pair Well
- 2-3 heads of Broccoli, sliced
- 1+ Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoons of Salt
- Preheat your oven to 425˚
- Remove the stems from your broccoli heads, then slice the broccoli into thick "steaks"—placing in a big bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil and salt over broccoli, and give it a good toss with your hands.
- On a sheet pan, drizzle some olive oil, and lay your broccoli on the pan with the flat side down.
- Roast at 425˚ for 15-20 minutes.
- After 15-20 minutes, remove the broccoli from the oven and flip over each piece.
- Place back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Serve as a side dish, or eat off the sheet pan!
You can apply this same method to almost any vegetable!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 127Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 643mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 9gSugar: 4gProtein: 7g