Keto Baked Pizza Peppers are a TikTok snack that’s elevated. Cream cheese is mixed with pizza toppings and stuffed inside the baby bell peppers for a game day snack!
Keto Baked Pizza Peppers are the new TikTok snack, elevated.
The TikTok keto snack of bell peppers + cream cheese + everything bagel seasoning runs DEEP.
I’m not a fan of raw peppers, so I thought “let’s stuff these baby bell peppers with a REALLY flavor-filled mixture and see what happens.”
It’s soooo good!!
Now, these are screen grabs from my TikTok video…
If you’re on TikTok, here’s the screencode for the video—follow along!
Let’s chat Low Carb/Keto…
WHAT IS KETO?
“Keto is a low-carb, high fat, moderate protein lifestyle
The ketogenic diet, or keto, refers to a way of eating that can be described as low-carb, high fat, and moderate protein.
Most people on keto eat less than 20g net carbs each day and get more than 75% of their nutrients from fat (more on this below).
The goal of keto is ketosis
One of the goals of the ketogenic diet is getting into what is called ketosis.
You can read more about it from my friend, Dr. Davinah, she has an amazing keto blog, where you will drool over every recipe and learn so much!
Keto or Low Carb Recipes you should try…
- Keto Broccoli & Cauliflower Bake
- Keto Pizza Dip over Spaghetti Squash
- Keto Italian Pizza Zucchini Bake
- Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
(Apparently, I have a thing for pizza-related items…!)
This post contains affiliate links.
Check out my Amazon Storefront if you need to snag any meal prepping things—I’ve got all my favorite products listed in the idealists!
How to make Keto Baked Pizza Peppers
[jumprope code=”8Byo5taR” products=”top” displayformat=”blog-post” structureddata=”true”]
These little bell peppers are so cute, they’re bite-sized.
But, this recipe would definitely work with regular bell peppers!
That could be a meal by itself.Print
Keto Baked Pizza Peppers are an easy appetizer recipe for game days! Pizza flavored cream cheese spread over bell pepper slices and baked to ooey-gooey perfection!
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Pizza flavored cheese (or plain mozzarella works fine too!)
- 1/4 cup cheese for the topping
- 1/2 cup chopped Pepperoni
- 8–10 baby bell peppers, sliced in half with seeds and ‘guts’ removed.
- Preheat oven to 425˚
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayo, seasonings, cheese, and pepperoni.
- Stir really well so everything mixes evenly.
- Slather into the sliced bell peppers, and place in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes at 425˚.
- Serve to a hungry crowd!
You can add any kind of pizza toppings you like! This spread is also great plain, slathered on french bread if you’re not living the keto lifestyle!
Keywords: keto baked pizza peppers