Keto Baked Pizza Peppers are an easy appetizer recipe for game days! Pizza flavored cream cheese spread over bell pepper slices and baked to ooey-gooey perfection!
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Pizza flavored cheese (or plain mozzarella works fine too!)
- 1/4 cup cheese for the topping
- 1/2 cup chopped Pepperoni
- 8–10 baby bell peppers, sliced in half with seeds and ‘guts’ removed.
- Preheat oven to 425˚
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayo, seasonings, cheese, and pepperoni.
- Stir really well so everything mixes evenly.
- Slather into the sliced bell peppers, and place in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes at 425˚.
- Serve to a hungry crowd!
You can add any kind of pizza toppings you like! This spread is also great plain, slathered on french bread if you’re not living the keto lifestyle!
Keywords: keto baked pizza peppers