Buffalo Ranch Chicken Thighs
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Thighs are the super quick and easy meal prep chicken recipe you need! The cool ranch is mixed with spicy hot sauce for the perfect chicken marinade!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Thighs are the two-ingredient marinated chicken recipe you need for busy evenings.
This is perfect for meal prepping ahead of time to go on salads or in wraps.
Grill up a bunch and keep it on hand for when life has you rushed off your feet!
How do you make Buffalo Ranch Chicken Thighs?
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Hot Sauce of any kind
- Ranch dressing (I prefer to make mine using the ranch powder, but you do you.)
- Chicken Thighs
- Pour half a cup of hot sauce into a shallow baking dish.
- Pour half a cup of ranch dressing into the dish with the hot sauce, give it a good whisk.
- Place your chicken thighs in the marinade and smoosh it around.
- Let these hang out for 10 minutes before grilling. (You can definitely do this the night before if you need/want to!)
- Grill you chicken thighs over high heat for 15 minutes.
- Serve to your hungry people or save for later.
What would this go well with?
Chopped Iceberg Salad with Garlic Sour Cream Dressing
Let’s chat about grilling chicken for a minute!
Grilling chicken (especially chicken thighs!) is super easy. Below you’ll find some tips if this is you’re first time.
Need some quick grilling tips?
- A clean grill. Y’all I can’t stress this enough! Make sure your grill is clean. This means you’ll want to turn your grill on SUPER high heat and let it burn off all the gunk from the previous time!
- Put your meat down and let it be. Do not touch it! When it’s ready to flip, it will release from the grates. If you feel any pull, let it hang out for a bit more.
- Don’t close your grill lid until you flip the meat. When you close the grill, it begins to steam, and you want the nice caramelized grill marks before you close the lid.
Here is a list of my favorite grilling tools:
Let’s be honest, anything with Ranch seasoning is delicious.
I buy the packets from Hidden Valley – and don’t even tell me about making my own! It’s not the same, and I’m only here for HV Ranch.
What is in ranch seasoning?
When meal prepping for a week of low carb or keto eating, I like to grill up different kinds of chicken cuts. That way, I have variation if I need it.
The one thing about meal prep I do not like is the monotony of it. It feels like you’re eating the same thing over and over.
But, when you grill a simple chicken recipe and pair it in different ways, it’s a whole new meal each time.
More Easy Chicken Recipes!
- Grilled Vidalia Pickle Chicken Thighs
- Ranch Grilled Meal Prep Chicken
- Chicken Thigh Marinade Recipes
Save this to your favorite chicken board on Pinterest!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Thighs
- Prep Time: 12
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: main dish
- Method: grilling
- Cuisine: american
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Thighs from Sweetpea Lifestyle
- 1/2 cup Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 4–6 Chicken Thighs
- In a shallow bowl, mix hot sauce and ranch.
- Smoosh chicken thighs around in the marinade, tossing to coat well.
- Allow to sit in the marinade for 10 minutes, covered, or overnight.
- Turn your grill to high heat, and grill chicken thighs for 5-6 minutes per side. Grilling until the internal temperature of your chicken reaches 165˚.
- Serve with a side salad or other veggie!
Keywords: buffalo ranch chicken thighs
I love this chicken recipe! You can eat it as is or serve it on a salad. Great flavor and so easy!
Yes! For sure!!
Oh this is calling to me. What a beautiful dinner.
OMG this flavor combo is genius. We ate them all!
Yay for a great weeknight chicken dinner!
These chicken thighs’ recipe is the best! Made it for our lunch today: we could not stop eating. Next time I will double the recipe. 🙂
Yay!! Love hearing that!
Comments are closed.