Buffalo Ranch Chicken Thighs from Sweetpea Lifestyle
- 1/2 cup Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 4–6 Chicken Thighs
- In a shallow bowl, mix hot sauce and ranch.
- Smoosh chicken thighs around in the marinade, tossing to coat well.
- Allow to sit in the marinade for 10 minutes, covered, or overnight.
- Turn your grill to high heat, and grill chicken thighs for 5-6 minutes per side. Grilling until the internal temperature of your chicken reaches 165˚.
- Serve with a side salad or other veggie!
Keywords: buffalo ranch chicken thighs