Vanilla Almond Iced Tea
Vanilla Almond Tea is the zhuzhed up version of an Arnold Palme.
Subtle hints of vanilla and almond are mixed with tea and lemonade.
A southerner is known by their glass of sweet tea.
While this tea is a bit different, I have never had a complaint when served!
Plain sweet tea is great, but for special occasions, this recipe is perfect.
The tart hint of lemonade and the subtle Almond-Vanilla flavors add a depth that cannot be matched.
Plus, it looks absolutely amazing in a dispenser with lemon and orange slices added!
I used this tea for the Mason Jar Themed Wedding Shower.
We’ve all heard of Arnold Palmer’s – the delightfully tart half lemonade half tea drink. This recipe is similar, but with the addition of vanilla extract and almond extract.
Once you start making tea this way, you won’t want it any other way!
How to Make Vanilla Almond Iced Tea
Vanilla Almond Iced Tea
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 16 cups 1x
Vanilla Almond Tea is the zhuzhed up version of an Arnold Palmer. Subtle hints of vanilla and almond are mixed with tea and lemonade.
- 4 Family-Sized Tea Bags (or 10 regular tea bags)
- 16 cups of water, divided (That’s 2 quarts + 2 quarts)
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1, 12 ounce container of Frozen Lemonade
- 2 tablespoons Almond Extract
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Begin by boiling 8 cups of water in a pot or kettle.
- When the water is boiling, turn off the heat, and hang the tea bags inside. Allow to steep for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the tea bags, and stir in the sugar until it dissolves.
- Pour the sweet tea into a drink container, and add in 8 cups of cold water.
- Plop the frozen lemonade into the drink container and stir until dissolved.
- Drizzle in the almond and vanilla extracts, and stir well.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours, until it’s super chilled.
- Serve over ice, garnished with a lemon and/or orange slice.
Vanilla Almond Iced Tea is the perfect crowd-pleasing drink for a shower or gathering of any kind! It serves beautifully out of the large glass drink dispenser, with lemon and orange slices floating inside.
Be sure to have an ice bucket close by to fill up glasses, before dispensing the Vanilla Almond Iced Tea.
Keywords: vanilla almond iced tea
Thanks Ashley! This will be made tonight. And I will have to check out WM for the blue mason jar dispenser. We had the other a couple years ago and it got broke at an event. I agree about the stand.
this recipe looks delicious! i have never heard of vanilla almond iced tea before, but now i really want to try it! thank you for sharing the recipe!
I tried this recipe and it was great! It's the perfect drink for the warmer days coming soon.
I clicked from Paulina's site and found you. I look forward to more drink recipes.
Great recipe, Ashley! I love sweet tea and I'm very interested in trying your recipe. Thank you for sharing.
Comments are closed.