this easy paleo chicken salad is on the table in 20 minutes, yet filled with healthy fruit & vegetable to keep you satisfied.
This Easy Paleo Chicken Salad recipe is a great go to meal for those busy evenings when you have exactly 20 minutes to make something healthy and satisfying before your h-anger gets out of control…
If you have chicken, greens and other salad accouterments in your fridge, you’re ready to go!
This recipe is made for one person — please adjust accordingly!
- 3 oz Chicken Breast – sliced into strips
- 1 T Mango Chipotle Dressing
- a sprinkle of Salt & Pepper
- 1.5 cups Romaince Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Broccoli Slaw mix
- 2 T chopped Cucumbers
- 2 T sliced Grapes
- 1.5 T Mango Chipotle Dressing
- Cracked Pepper on top
- Marinate your chicken for 10 minutes, while you chop your greens, cucumbers and grapes.
- Cook chicken over grill or in a hot pan till cooked through.
- Let rest 5 minutes, before slicing into bite size pieces.
- Mix romaine, slaw, and cucumbers in bowl + 1.5 T of the dressing.
- Top salad with warm chicken and cold grapes, followed by a few turns of your pepper mill.