Baked Bean Dip is a sweet and smoky dip perfect for salty, crispy potato chips! It’s your favorite side dish made into a dip!
Baked Bean Dip is a deliciously smoky-sweet dip that’s just what you need for game day!
Whenever you have a burger or hot dog, and you have your side of baked beans, do you dip your potato chip in there? So you get that perfect sweet-salty bite?
This is that recipe, with a few extra ingredients.
This post contains affiliate links.
How do you make Baked Bean Dip Recipe?
Gather your ingredients:
- Brown Sugar
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Chili Sauce
- Canned Baked Beans
- Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
First, find a baking dish, and add your brown sugar, chili sauce, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Give this a good stir.
Add in a can of baked beans.
Shake a tablespoon of Smokehouse Maple Seasoning over the beans and sauce and give a good stir.
Add in some softened cream cheese – just put dollops in the dish. Once it’s heated, you’ll stir everything together.
Put the dish in a 350˚ oven, and let it bake for 15 minutes.
Cook up a few slices of bacon, and set them aside.
Slice up one green onion.
Shred up some Monterey jack cheese.
After 15 minutes, mix the bacon into baked beans, top with cheese, and place back in the oven.
After another 6-8 minutes in the oven, take it out, top with the scallions, and serve with ruffled chips!
Other Dip Recipes you should try
What kind of chips should you use? I prefer the Ruffle ones — but any hearty potato chip is best!
Baked Bean Dip could also be a side dish — leave the cheeses out, and you’ve got some amazing baked beans…Print
- 2 TBS Brown Sugar
- 2 TBS Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 TBS Chili Sauce
- 2 TBS Mustard
- 1, 15 oz can Baked Beans
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 slices Bacon
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Green Onion
- Preheat 350˚.
- In a a baking dish, mix 2 tablespoons each brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce, mustard sauce together until well combined.
- Pour in the 15 ounce can of baked beans, along with 1 tablespoon Smokehouse Maple seasoning.
- Plop dollops of 4 ounces cream cheese on top of the baked beans.
- Bake at 350˚ for 15 minutes.
- While the bean dip is baking fry up the 3 slices of bacon, slice the green onion, and shred the cheese.
- After 15 minutes, stir in the cooked bacon, top with the shredded cheese, and bake for 6-8 more minutes.
- Once the baked bean dip is hot and bubbly, remove from the oven, top with the scallions, and serve with crispy ruffle chips.
Keywords: baked bean dip