Easy Hot Corn Dip is the appetizer you need to make for game day!
Corn, cheese, spices, and you’ve got a winning dip recipe!
Easy Hot Corn Dip needs to be on your game-day food menu!
It stirs together in under a few minutes, bakes for half an hour then comes out of the oven with the most delectable smell wafting through your home!
Let’s make Easy Hot Corn Dip!
First, gather your ingredients:
- Fresh Corn
- Green Onions
- Cream Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- House Seasoning
- Cayenne Pepper
This is the easiest part… you’ll dump all of this into a mixing bowl, stir until everything is combined, then plop into a baking dish.
Bake this until golden brown on top, then serve with tortilla chips!
Here is the equipment I use:
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring Spoons
- Baking Dish
This post contains affiliate links.
You can find all these products (and fun other ones, too!) in my Amazon Influencer Store!
I mean, how easy is that?!
Let’s dive into each step…
Since this is a simple dip recipe, you’ll want to choose *good* ingredients.
- Green Onions – I love these! I always have a bunch in my fridge, use them in everything! If you don’t have green onions on hand, use a 1/4 cup of finely diced onion. No need to saute it!
- Fresh Corn – if you only have frozen or canned, that’s fine! Just make sure it is thawed or well-drained. Then, stir it into the dip!
- Cream Cheese – self-explanatory! But, make sure it’s softened.
- Mayo – do I need to say only use Dukes?!
- Parmesan Cheese – if you don’t have any, swap for your favorite cheese!
- House Seasoning – this is my own blend, it’s equal parts onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cayenne Pepper – don’t like spicy?! Leave it out!
The hardest part of this recipe is removing the kernels of corn from the cob… This is why when I make this again, I’ll be using canned or frozen corn! Way easier!
Easy Hot Corn Dip could be a dip, a taco topping, a side dish… whatever you need it to be!
You could also add a number of things to it!
- Green chilis
- Cheddar Cheese
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Pickled Jalapenos
This is definitely a recipe where you can add whatever you like, and leave the rest behind.
Other Game Day Recipes You Should Try:
NEED SOME TAILGATING ACCESSORIES
Why not give these fun things a try for your next tailgating party?!
- Football Stadium Snack Party Tray
- Bamboo Football Shaped Serving Tray
- 9-piece Football Shaped Serving Set
Easy Hot Corn Dip is the appetizer you need to make for game day! Corn, cheese, spices, and you’ve got a winning dip recipe!
- 3 Green Onions, sliced
- 3 Corn Cobs, Kernels removed
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Mayo
- 8 ounces Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp House Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350˚
- In a large bowl, mix 3 sliced green onions, 3 corn cob’s of kernels, 4 oz cream cheese, 4 oz mayo, 8 oz parmesan cheese, 2 teaspoons House Seasoning, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper.
- Give all this a very good stir, making sure everything is mixed super well.
- Dump into an 8×8 baking dish, and bake at 350˚ for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly on top.
- Remove and serve with tortilla chips!
House Seasoning: equal parts garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
You can make this up to 3 days in advance. Just be sure to allow your baking dish to come to room temperature before baking.
Keywords: easy hot corn dip