Some things in life you just have to say out loud in order for people to believe you.
I don’t like avocados. I don’t like salt water taffy. I don’t like Beyonce. <—- DO NOT JUDGE ME.
I’m going to share with you how quick and easy this bruschetta recipe is! And, it doesn’t need to be tomato season (all the praise hands!)… This requires canned items you probably have on hand!
This recipe is from my Ultimate Grazing Board I shared on Monday, if you missed it, check it out!
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- about 8 basil leaves torn into small pieces
- 1 crusty baguette, sliced into 1/4” slices, and toasted
- Combine the crushed tomatoes, red peppers, garlic, oregano, and most of the basil (reserve some to garnish on top!) in a medium bowl.
- Let sit for a good hour, but making the day before is best!
- Pour into a serving dish and place alongside toasted baguette slices.
- To make this super fancy, serve with herby goat cheese to spread on toast before adding tomato/pepper spread.
Do you have recipes you transition from summer to fall? Or anything you want to share with the class that others will definitely disagree with you?! 😉 This might just be one of my party tricks… saying those controversial things that get people riled up. Beyonce is always the one that gets people up out of their seats.