Mmmm…. These little babies are quite delectable.
I had some leftover Pimento Cheese, and while making Mama some deviled eggs for her party tomorrow, I thought I’d plop some in. Deviled Eggs in this house will never come with out pimento cheese now… They are THAT good.
To start, here is how I boil my eggs:
Put all eggs in pot, in a single layer. Add cold water to the very tops of the eggs. Place on stove over high heat and wait till water comes to a boil. As soon as the water is boiling place a lid on and turn the stove OFF. Let sit 8 minutes, covered. No peaking! When 8 minutes is up, pour out water and let sit in sink till cool.
When I’m peeling my eggs, I use a little “tap and roll” action. I tap the egg gently on a hard surface, and with my hand, gently roll back and forth. Then, starting at the bottom of the egg, with cold water running over, I peel. Takes no time at all to get the shell off!
Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs
A delicious, cheesy, creamy twist on an old favorite.
- This is for 20 deviled eggs, 10 whole eggs
- 10 hard boiled Eggs, cut in half, yellow yolk removed
- 2 Tbs Mayo
- 1/2 cup Pimento Cheese – make your own!
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Combine mayo and pimento cheese with egg yolks. Adding salt and pepper if necessary.
- Spoon over egg whites. The filling will double in size! So, fill those bad boys up!
- Place on serving dish and let sit for a few hours in the fridge. Over night is even better!