A delicious, cheesy, creamy twist on an old favorite.
- This is for 20 deviled eggs, 10 whole eggs
- 10 hard boiled Eggs, cut in half, yellow yolk removed
- 2 Tbs Mayo
- 1/2 cup Pimento Cheese – make your own!
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Combine mayo and pimento cheese with egg yolks. Adding salt and pepper if necessary.
- Spoon over egg whites. The filling will double in size! So, fill those bad boys up!
- Place on serving dish and let sit for a few hours in the fridge. Over night is even better!