It’s Saturday, and I love a good cocktail late in the afternoon. Especially on a warm, sunny day!
Not only does this cocktail look spectacular in the glass, it tastes über yummy. Make a big pitcher of these for your next shin dig, and you’ll have people on your front porch all the time!
This drink also works well for brunch hour. You can always leave the vodka out, if you’re not into drinking early in the day…
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (2 oranges)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice (1 grapefruit)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (2 limes)
- 1 cup good vodka, such as Grey Goose or Finlandia (optional)
- Extra lemon juice
- Granulated sugar
- Fresh mint sprigs