Easy Hot Corn Dip is the appetizer you need to make for game day! Corn, cheese, spices, and you’ve got a winning dip recipe!
- 3 Green Onions, sliced
- 3 Corn Cobs, Kernels removed
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Mayo
- 8 ounces Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp House Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350˚
- In a large bowl, mix 3 sliced green onions, 3 corn cob’s of kernels, 4 oz cream cheese, 4 oz mayo, 8 oz parmesan cheese, 2 teaspoons House Seasoning, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper.
- Give all this a very good stir, making sure everything is mixed super well.
- Dump into an 8×8 baking dish, and bake at 350˚ for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly on top.
- Remove and serve with tortilla chips!
House Seasoning: equal parts garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
You can make this up to 3 days in advance. Just be sure to allow your baking dish to come to room temperature before baking.
Keywords: easy hot corn dip