Wow! It’s been a while! I have been on vacation, and it’s taken a bit longer than usual to “come back to reality…”
I had a lovely time at the beach – filled with the most perfect weather a girl could ask for!
In honor of the beach, and cocktails that come with the ocean I am sharing Ina’s Juice of a Few Flowers cocktail. This is great for the morning if you are having a brunch, and tired of the usual Bellini/mimosa combo! This citrus cocktail is filled with juices and a tinge of vodka. It could be made in a large batch, and served from a beautiful glass dispenser – I would add a little club soda for some sparkle and fizz!
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (2 oranges)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice (1 grapefruit)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (2 limes)
- 1 cup good vodka, such as Grey Goose or Finlandia (optional)
- Extra lemon juice
- Granulated sugar
- Fresh mint sprigs