Dilly Ranch Cheez Its are the best snack food, watch yourself! Time stand still when you eat these.
this post contains affiliate links.
Alright y’all! Here’s a quick and easy snack you can take with you to all those upcoming ball games!
These are delicious. The perfect party snack to bring to any function. Great for tailgating, game day, picnic-ing, camping, you name it – it’s perfect. I promise!
And, it’s SO simple to make.
Here is what you will need:
- One box of Cheez-Its
- One packet of Ranch Dressing mix
- 2+ Tablespoons of freshly minced Dill
- 2 Tablespoons of Oil - I usually use vegetable, something without flavor
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl, then scatter out onto a half sheet pan.
- Bake at 350˚ for about 10 minutes, stirring every couple minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- These keep great in a closed container for about a week, they won't last that long though!
Bring this cheesy snack to your next tailgate, your next meeting. Serve them on your front porch with a glass of tea while the kiddos play.
Don’t forget to save this to your favorite Pinterest board!
Join Sweetpea Lifestyle
Subscribe to gain access to a library filled with FREE printables and secret recipes! This is updated often, so you'll want to check back often!