Sweetpea Lifestyle’s Valentine’s Day Gift Guide!
Anthropologie LOVERS! Here are four items the coffee and tea lover is SURE to love.
1. Latte Mugs! These are like their infamous latte bowls (I myself am an avid collector!), but with a handle. I own a teal one, and drink tea from it everyday!
2. Color Cut Cake Stand! I have a small one, that fits cupcake perfectly.
3. Losin Tea Pot! This elephant tea pot is adorable. How fun would this be on your tea table??
4. Icon Mug! These mugs have such fun “icons” on them. Choose from a typewriter, wellies, eiffel tower, a french bulldog, anchor, etc. You’re sure to find SOMETHING for your person!
These 5 things are for the Ultimate Hostess! P.S. These items are from Paper-Source. If you are a lover of paper and neat gifts, this is your store!!
1. Lettermate Addressing Guide! This is THE coolest item I purchased in 2015. This little guide helps you keep straight lines when addressing envelopes. Came in SUPER handy when I addressed Christmas cards!
2. Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker! Last year, my brother and I gave each other this present. Without knowing it. It is a great tool to have on your bar top!
3. Shake! To go along with your Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker, this cocktail book. Great recipes for simple cocktails.
4. What’s a Hostess to Do?! This darling book is perfect for any hostess. Great tips and recipes inside to make every soiree a hit!
5. Confetti Table Runner! This is a PAPER table runner!! I have one in chevron print, and use it ALL. THE. TIME. And, each time I use it, I get compliments. Tear off what you need, then throw away. I’ve also wrapped presents in it!
Hope these gift guides give you inspiration for Valentine’s Day!