Mexican Layer Dip is the make-ahead simple appetizer recipe idea you need for Taco Tuesdays or any game day tailgate.
- 16 ounces Refried Beans
- 16 ounces Guacamole
- 16 ounces Sour Cream
- One packet Taco Seasoning (or 2 tablespoons)
- 16 ounces Salsa
- 16 ounces Shredded Cheese
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- Spread 16 ounces can of refried beans on the bottom of a casserole dish, followed by a 16-ounce container of guacamole.
- Spread 16 ounces of sour cream that has been mixed with one package of taco seasoning.
- Pour a 16-ounce jar of salsa over top and spread around.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- And snip some green onions over top!
- Serve with tortilla chips or use it to top tacos!
For the Wow! version here are my tips:
- Cook your refried beans and thin them out with a little water. This is also helpful for making dipping easier!
- Add a layer of taco-seasoned cooked ground beef for a *super* hearty dip!
- Instead of using shredded cheese, use a quick and easy white queso dip recipe all over the top
Keywords: mexican layer dip