- 1 Shallot, diced,
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Half a block of softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp House Seasoning blend (see notes below)
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/2 bag pre-shredded Unexpected Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 block Unexpected Cheddar, diced (see video)
- Dice your shallot and slice your green onion up.
- Add it to a bowl along with the cream cheese, and give it a good stir.
- Sprinkle in house seasoning, and stir well to combine.
- Plop in mayonnaise, and the cheese and give it a good stir to mix everything up!
- Let this “marry” in the fridge for an hour before serving.
House Seasoning Blend:
- 1 TB Kosher
- 1 TB Black Pepper
- 1 TB Onion Powder
- 1 TB Garlic Powder
Keywords: unexpected cheddar dip