Tiktok Spaghetti Recipe is a must-make recipe! It’s a viral recipe for a reason, with a creamy alfredo sauce, rich and meaty tomato sauce, and lots of cheese!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup red wine
- 3 TBS Butter
- 3 Garlic Cloves, finely grated
- 1.5 cups Heavy Cream
- 5.2 ounces Boursin Cheese (Garlic & Herbs Flavor)
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 box Spaghetti Noodles, cooked according to package, minus 2 minutes
- 1.5 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large pot, brown ground beef and drain fat if needed.
- Saute chopped onions with beef until soft.
- Add Italian seasoning and minced garlic and cook for about a minute.
- Pour in red sauce and wine, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- In a small pot over low heat, melt 3 tablespoons of butter, while you finely grate in 3 garlic cloves using a Microplane.
- Pour in 1.5 cups of heavy cream, and 5.2 ounces of Boursin cheese. Turn the stove up to medium-low heat.
- Stir around until the Boursin begins to melt into the cream.
- Add the parmesan, and stir to combine.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook your noodles according to their package, minus two minutes. You want the noodles to be al dente!
- While your pasta cooks, preheat your oven to 350˚.
- In a buttered casserole dish, add your drained spaghetti noodles.
- Pour the alfredo sauce over the noodles, and stir to coat evenly.
- Spoon the meat sauce over the cheesy noodles.
- Top the whole casserole with 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350˚ for 30 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
SERVING THE SPAGHETTI BAKE:
- Allow the casserole to rest for 15-20 minutes before cutting into it.
STORE & HEAT INSTRUCTIONS
- After you’ve added the cheese to the top of the baking dish, cover it with foil, and let the casserole sit for 30 minutes before storing it in the fridge.
- When you’re ready to heat this casserole, remove it from the fridge 2 hours before baking.
- Place the covered baking dish in a COLD oven, then turn the oven to 350˚.
- Bake for 40 minutes, then remove the foil and check to see if the center is warmed through.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes, or broil the top until the cheese is golden brown.
Keywords: tiktok spaghetti recipe