Teriyaki Steak and Vegetables is a quick weeknight dinner idea that keeps you on your low carb diet or keto lifestyle!
- 4 ounce New York Strip Steak (or any cut you prefer!)
- 2 tsp Sweetpea House Seasoning*
- 1 cup Cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup Carrot slices
- 1/2 cup Onion Slices
- 4–6 Broccolini stalks
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sweetpea House Seasoning
- 2 tbs Teriyaki Sauce
- Turn oven to 425 degrees and allow to preheat.
- Rub steak down with house seasoning, and let hang out while you prep veggies.
- Cut all vegetables into bite size pieces/slices, and toss with oil and seasoning.
- Spread onto a half sheet pan and roast for 20 minutes.
- While veggies roast, grill your steak over medium-high heat.
- Once veggies and your steak are cooked, plate them, then pour teriyaki sauce on top.
For Meal Prepping:
Bring steak home, and rub down with house seasoning. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and either freeze for later use, or place in a sealed container for later in the week.
Chop veggies into whatever size you desire, and store in the fridge until ready to roast.
Keywords: grilled teriyaki steak and vegetables