Sun-Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Dip is the perfect appetizer for any dinner party, and the classy dip you need at every cocktail party!
- 8 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 8.5 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- bread slices for serving
- Remove from goat cheese from fridge an hour before assembling.
- With a fork, pull sun dried tomatoes out of oil, and place into a small bowl.
- Toss sun-dried tomatoes with balsamic vinegar
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray, and add sun-dried tomatoes around the edge.
- Mash goat cheese into the center
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until gold and bubbly.
- Serve immediately on sliced baguette or crackers.
Make this up to a few days ahead of time. Just bake before serving!
Keywords: sun-dried tomato goat cheese dip