Stick of Butter Rice is one of the most delicious side dish recipes with a few simple ingredients! This rice dish is a crowd pleaser, and great for Holiday dinners!
- 1, 10.5 ounce can of Beef Consommé Soup
- 1, 10.5 ounce can of Campbell’s Condensed French Onion Soup
- 2 cups White Jasmine Rice
- 1 stick of Butter, cut into small slices.
- Preheat your oven to 350˚
- In a greased casserole dish, pour soup cans and rice into the bottom.
- Mix the soups and rice around.
- Dot the top with slices of butter.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 350˚.
- After 30 minutes, uncover and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Before serving, give a little fluff.
Additional mix-ins, sauteed mushrooms, exchange a can of cream of mushroom soup for one of the canned soups, or some browned ground beef, or pork chops.
You can also exchange the beef soups for 21 ounces of chicken broth if you’re not a fan of beef.
Keywords: stick of butter rice