Spicy BBQ Chicken Wings are the Game Day appetizer you’ll make over and over! Using a few store-bought shortcuts, a platter filled with wings is ready in less than an hour!
- Store-Bought Chicken Wings
- 1/4+ cup Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1 TBS Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 1 TBS Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to your chicken wing’s package directions.
- On a half sheet pan, line it with aluminum foil, and place a wire rack on top.
- Place chicken wings on the rack, not too close together.
- Bake in your oven, according to directions.
- In a large bowl, pour BBQ sauce and hot sauce, and sprinkle in Smokehouse Maple Seasoning.
- Whisk until combined.
- When the wings are finished cooking, to an internal temperature of 165˚, toss into the big bowl with spicy BBQ sauce.
- Coat each wing well, by gently stirring around.
- Lay out on a big platter with all the ‘fixings’ and enjoy!
Keywords: spicy bbq chicken wings