Southern Coca-Cola Ham is the sticky and sweet glazed ham you crave for the holidays!
- 1 pre-cooked, bone-in, spiral-cut Ham
- 20 ounces of Coca Cola
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 TBS Dijon Mustard
- To a roasting pan, add your ham, and cover with tin foil.
- Place in a cold oven, then turn the oven to 350˚.
- Bake for 1 hour, or 16 minutes per pound.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, pour your 20-ounce coke, 1 cup of brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- Whisk to combine, and bring to a boil. Stirring often to remove the bubbles.
- Boil for 10 minutes over medium-high heat. Then, reduce the heat to medium-low and continue reducing the glaze by half. Or, it coats the back of a spoon.
- After the ham has been baked for an hour, remove it from the oven, and take the foil off.
- Using a turkey baster, baste the ham with the pan juices.
- Then paint the glaze on the ham, all over.
- Put back into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Do this two more times: the baste, glaze, and bake process.
- During the last 10 minutes of baking time, turn the broiler on for the last few minutes. Watch carefully so nothing burns, just get a deep golden brown.
- Serve with your side dishes and enjoy!
Keywords: southern coca-cola glazed ham, southern baked ham