A deliciously simple low carb chicken dinner, made in one skillet.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, split in half
- 1/2 cup Balsamic dressing — preferably a low carb, low sugar version.
- 1 lb Haricots Verts — the long green beans! You cook these like pasta — still crisp in the center!
- 2 oz goat cheese
For Balsamic Reduction
- 1.5 cups Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Pomegranate juice
- Butterfly you chicken breasts in half, making four chicken breasts, and place in 1/2 cup of dressing to marinade. You can do this half an hour before eating, or the day before. Overnight is best though!
- Pour your vinegar and juice into a small pot and let reduce by half, until a syrup consistency is reached.
- Grill your chicken breasts on an outdoor grill, or right in the cast iron skillet.
- Remove chicken, and toss your green beans in the same hot skillet.
- Let the beans cook for a few minutes, then place chicken back on top of green beans.
- Top with goat cheese and glaze and serve!