- 8 ounces Sliced Ham, chopped into small bits
- 2 TBS Honey Mustard
- 2 TBS Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Kindred’s Brown Sugar and Roasted Garlic Seasoning
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package Sister Schubert’s Parkerhouse Rolls, thawed
- 1 TBS Butter
- 1 TBS Brown Sugar
- 1 TBS Red Pepper Jelly
- 1/2 tsp Kindred Brown Sugar with Roasted Garlic Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake your thawed rolls, uncovered, for 8 minutes.
- While the rolls bake, mix up your ham mixture.
- Add the chopped-up ham, honey mustard, brown sugar, seasoning, and cheese to a large mixing bowl, and stir to evenly combine.
- Make the glaze by mixing all the glaze ingredients together in a small pot, and mixing until melted.
- When the rolls have heated through, take them out, and plop the entire pan upside down on your cutting board.
- Using a serrated knife, slice through the rolls. Place the pan back on top, and try as hard as you can to flip all the rolls over together.
- Remove the top half of the rolls, and spread the cheesy ham mixture on the bottom half.
- Place the tops back on the rolls.
- Using a silicone brush, pour the glaze over the top of the rolls, and slather to evenly coat.
- Bake at 350 degrees for another 15-20 minutes, watching closely the last little bit so the top doesn’t burn.
- Slice up and serve!
Keywords: naughty hammie sammies 2.0