Low Carb Cobb Chicken Salad is a great way to use up leftovers for a low carb/keto recipe idea anytime!
- 2 cups chopped butter lettuce
- 2 chopped hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup diced cucumbers
- 3/4 cup sliced grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup french onion strings
- 1/8 cup prepared greek yogurt ranch dressing
- Chop all ingredients, and place aside.
- Assemble salad in a bowl, and “line up” prepped items however you please.
- Pour dressing over top and serve!
- Category: salad
- Method: no-cook
Keywords: low carb cobb chicken salad