Cheesy Cauliflower Grits are a deliciously easy low carb/keto recipe idea that will have you thinking you are eating grits!
- 12-ounce bag Cauliflower Florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoons salt (more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- Pour bag of cauliflower florets into the pot of water.
- Turn stove to medium-high heat, cover, and bring to a boil.
- Boil until soft, 8-10 minutes.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Once cauliflower is soft, drain, and add to mixing bowl.
- With a star-shaped masher, mash cauliflower into cheese and butter, until it resembles grits. Taste to adjust seasoning.
- Serve immediately, garnishing with sliced green onions.
Make the night before, and store in a covered baking dish! Half an hour before ready to serve, remove cover and place in a cold oven. Turn the oven to 350˚, and heat until brown and bubbly, about half an hour.
Keywords: low carb cheesy cauliflower grits