Keto Italian Pizza Zucchini Bake is a humble supper, prepared in less than half an hour, and full of low carb favorites.
Layers of zucchini and onions with grilled chicken are topped with marinara, cheese, and pepperoni!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, chopped (about a cup or so)
- 1 cup diced grilled chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup Rao’s marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 12 pepperonis
- Over medium heat, in a cast-iron skillet, heat the olive oil and begin sauting the onions until just starting to soften.
- Add zucchini and cook until a little color comes to the vegetables, and the zucchini cooks through.
- Add diced grilled chicken and italian seasonings. Stir to combine and heat through.
- Pour Rao’s marinara sauce over top and stir to combine and heat through.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Broil under your oven’s broiler until the cheese has melted and the pepperoni are crisp.
- Serve to your people and enjoy!
You can sprinkle in some red pepper flakes, if you like a tinge of heat.
- Category: low carb
- Method: stove top cooking
- Cuisine: italian
Keywords: keto italian pizza zucchini bake