Keto Broccoli & Cauliflower Pimento Cheese Bake is an easy one-pot side dish recipe filled with veggies and cheese!
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 3 cups Cauliflower Florets
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup Pimento Cheese
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar
- In a skillet or pot with a lid, steam broccoli and cauliflower in water over medium heat.
- Once the broccoli and cauliflower are tender, stir in pimento cheese + mayo until fully coated.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over top, and place the lid on top to melt the cheese.
- Serve with a grilled chicken breast or rotisserie chicken!
- Category: low carb
- Method: stove top cooking
- Cuisine: southern keto
Keywords: keto broccoli and cauliflower pimento cheese bake