- Kale, torn into bite size pieces
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425˚
- Tear leaves into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle olive oil over to coat.
- Toss with salt and pepper. Get your hands in there, and make sure each leaf is coated!
- Place on a half sheet pan, in a single layer. Be sure the pan isn’t crowded. Crowds create steam…. And then won’t get crispy…. Bleck, no one wants a wimpy kale chip.
- Roast at 425˚ for 5 minutes. This is where you want to keep watch. Sometimes it takes longer than 5 minutes. But, they roast quickly!
- Remove from oven, and try not to inhale these…. Store in an airtight container and snack often!
- Use all different kinds of seasoning — I’ve even been known to use Greek Vinaigrette they give you at the greek salad shop! YUM!