1 oz/28ml bourbon
1 oz/28ml Campari
1 oz/28ml sweet vermouth
Orange peel to garnish
- Combine bourbon, Campari, and sweet vermouth in a mixing glass or pint glass.
- Add ice and stir for 1 minute.
- Strain into coupe.
- Slice a 2-3” section of orange peel, getting as little white pith as possible.
- Hold at a 45° angle to the glass and squeeze peel gentle to release the oils on the top of the cocktail.
- Use the outside of the peel to wipe around the rim of the glass. Place peel in glass or on the edge.
- Serve immediately.
Sweet Vermouth needs to be stored in the fridge! Bourbon and Campari can be left out at room temperature.
Keywords: boulevardier cocktail recipe