Golden Syrup Hot Wings are the sweet and spicy wing recipe you crave! Golden Syrup is mixed with Hot Sauce for finger-licking deliciousness!
- Preheat your air fryer to 400˚ for about 5 minutes.
- Toss your thawed chicken wings with baking powder, salt, and pepper while your air fryer heats up.
- After a good 5 minutes of letting your air fryer heat up, toss the chicken wings into the air fryer at 400˚ for about 15 minutes.
- I have a very small air fryer, perfect for one person, so things tend to cook much faster since it’s a smaller amount of food.
- While the chicken wings get all crispy and tender, stir together the golden syrup and hot sauce.
- I prefer Cholula, but use what you like and have on hand!
- Once the chicken wings are crispy, toss them in the sauce.
- Then, put BACK into the air fryer for a couple of minutes to let the sauce really “adhere” to the wings.
- Finally, remove them from the air fryer, toss them with MORE sauce, and serve with homemade ranch on the side!
Keywords: golden syrup hot wings