Garlic Mayo Glazed Turkey Breast is an impossibly simple, moist, and tender turkey breast recipe you need for your Thanksgiving dinner
- 2 Split Turkey Breast
- 1 cup Duke’s Real Mayonnaise
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 lemon, zested & juiced
- 1 tsp minced fresh sage
- 1 tsp minced fresh thyme
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425˚.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Duke’s Real Mayonnaise with garlic, lemon zest & juice, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Stir this really well.
- Take your split turkey breasts, and slather all sides with the mayo glaze.
- Place in a roasting pan, and roast at 425˚ for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the internal temperature is 165˚.
- During the last 20 minutes of cooking, glaze to turkey every 5 minutes with the mayo glaze.
- Allow resting for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Keywords: garlic mayo glazed turkey breast