Garlic Buffalo Chicken Wings use a major cheat by buying pre-fried wings, then saucing yourself with extra garlic mixed in the hot sauce!
- To a skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter, let it melt, and get foamy over medium heat.
- Once the butter is foamy, add the chopped 6 garlic cloves, and stir around using a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds to become super fragrant.
- After 30 seconds, pour in 6 ounces of Frank’s RedHot Sauce to the butter and garlic.
- Use a whisk, and really whisk all the butter in. It takes some effort, keep going until there are no butter “lines” anywhere in the sauce.
- Drizzle in your tablespoon of Golden Syrup, whisk in until combined and let it simmer.
- Let this bubble for 2 minutes, then turn off the stove!
- Dump your storebought wings into a BIG bowl.
- Pour your sauce over the wings, and toss to coat really well.
- Scoop your wings out of the sauce onto a sheet pan, and BROIL for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and plop back into the sauce in the big bowl.
- Give another toss to coat really well, again.
- If you’re happy with them, pile high on a plate and serve!
- I like to sauce and broil one more time, just so there is plenty of saucy goodness on the wings!
- Serve with ranch dressing or bleu cheese and lots of celery sticks!
Keywords: garlic buffalo chicken wings