- 1 Broccoli Head, broken down into pieces
- 1 TBS of Good Olive Oil
- 2 TBS Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Optional: zest of one lemon
- Preheat your oven to 425˚.
- To your baking sheet pan, drizzle olive oil on the bottom, or use cooking spray.
- Place broccoli pieces, flat side down and drizzle with one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Roast at 425˚ for 20 minutes, or until the tops are slightly browned and the stems are tender.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with two tablespoons of parmesan cheese all over, don’t mix.
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes, keeping a close eye! Allow the cheese to melt and crisp up a bit.
- Remove from the oven and serve as you’d like!
Keywords: easy roasted broccoli with parmesan cheese