- 1 pound Breakfast Sausage (I like using hot!)
- 1 small Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup heavy cream (or half & half, milk, whatever you have on hand!)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Begin by preheating your oven to 375˚
- Brown sausage and onions together in large pan over medium heat.
- Drain sausage and onions onto paper towel
- In separate mixing bowl, combine cheese with six eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- Add sausage and onions to baking dish (I use a large glass pie dish, but 8×8 works great, too!)
- Pour cheese and egg mixture overtop — shimmying the whole thing together.
- Bake at 375˚ for 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top, and doesn’t jiggle in the center.
- Make this on a Sunday evening, and enjoy a keto breakfast each morning!
- Serving Size: 8