A quick and delicious keto friendly chicken burger — ready in just minutes!
- 1 pound ground Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbs Thai Chili Sauce
- 2 tsp Dale’s Seasoning
- 1 Tbs Chopped Scallions
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat cast iron skillet over medium high heat
- Combine all ingredients together in bowl
- Score the meat with your hand into four sections, and make those sections into burger patties.
- Add 1 spoonful of Coconut Oil to a cast iron skillet.
- When it is hot, add your burgers. Cook thoroughly – remember, this is chicken and not beef! No pink. No pink. No pink!
- I served with caramelize onions on top, inside a lettuce cup!
- Double the recipe for easy lunch prep for a busy week, or freeze and pull out whenever you need a protein packed dinner on the go!
- Serving Size: 4