Easy Ground Beef Tacos are the traditional taco seasoned meat piled high into taco shells for an irresistible Taco Tuesday!
- 1 pound 93% lean ground beef
- 2 tbs taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- taco toppings (see below)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef until cooked through.
- Sprinkle in taco seasoning, and stir really well.
- Pour in water, and stir to loosen the mixture up.
- Let simmer for 8-10 minutes, before filling taco shells and serving to a hungry crowd.
Taco Topping Ideas:
- Soft & Hard Taco Shells
- Salsa – lots of different versions
- Sour Cream
Keywords: easy ground beef tacos