Easy Greek Layer Dip is filled with the flavors of Greece and layered into a convenient dip for an appetizer recipe idea.
- 10 ounces Plain Hummus
- 10 ounces Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 cup Mixed Artichoke Salad, chopped
- 3/4 cup Tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces Feta Cheese
- Starting with the hummus, spread into a thin layer on a platter.
- Top hummus with tzatziki sauce, leaving a border of hummus around the outside.
- Add chopped artichoke salad on top of tzatziki sauce.
- Add tomatoes on top of salad.
- Add feta on top of tomatoes.
- Serve with Pita Chips.
- Best served with pita chips or naan bread.
- If you cannot find Artichoke salad, canned artichokes, roasted red peppers, and olives that have been drained will suffice.
Keywords: easy greek layered dip