Dynamite Burger Recipe from Sweetpea Lifestyle
- 1.5 pounds 80/20 Ground Chuck
- 1 Tbs Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
Chipotle Comeback Sauce
- 1 cup Duke’s Mayo
- 20 dash Chipotle Tabasco Sauce
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 Tbs Dried Onion Flakes
- 1 Tbs Pickle Relish
- Jalapeno Pimento Cheese – see recipe – exchange pimentos for diced pickled jalapenos.
- Potato Buns
- Duke’s Mayo
- Bread and Butter Pickles
- Cooked Bacon
TO MAKE AHEAD OF TIME:
- Jalapeno Pimento Cheese.
- Chipotle Comeback Sauce: stir together all the ingredients for the sauce, and store in an air-tight container for up to one week.
- Roast the bacon.
MAKING THE BURGERS:
- Gently combine the ground chuck, Montreal steak seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
- Form into patties 1 inch larger than you buns, with a well in the center.
- Grill over high heat, with the lid open, for the first side.
- Flip once to the second side, and close the lid for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, open the grill, and top each burger with a dollop of jalapeno pimento cheese and allow to melt with the lid closed for one minute.
- Place on toasted buns with bacon, chipotle comeback sauce, pickles, and top with a Duke’s slathered bun.
- Rolls up your sleeves, and enjoy!
Keywords: dynamite burger recipe