Cheddar Onion Cheese Dip is a creamy dip for all your tailgating needs. Filled with green onions and cheddar cheese, this is an easy dip recipe you’ll want to make over and over!
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp minced dried onions
- 2 tsp ranch seasoning
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, garlic powder, minced dried onions, ranch seasoning, and green onions together.
- Add in hand-grated cheese, and stir to combine.
- Add to a baking dish, and smooth the top over.
- Bake at 350˚ for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips and crackers (bread slices, celery, bell pepper strips, etc would also be great!).
Keywords: cheddar onion cheese dip