This canned cinnamon rolls hack is exactly what you need to make your life easier and more delicious! Brown sugar and butter add decadence to Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and create a bakery-like cinnamon roll you’ll want to serve at your next brunch!
- Canned Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 TBS Melted Butter
- 3 TBS Brown Sugar
- 1 TBS Chopped Nuts, optional
- Preheat your oven to 400˚, or whatever your cinnamon roll package directions say.
- In the bottom of your baking dish, pour in the 2 tablespoons of melted butter, and cover with 3 tablespoons of brown sugar. Don’t mix it.
- If you’re using the 1 tablespoon of chopped nuts, go ahead and sprinkle them over the brown sugar.
- Pop your cinnamon roll can open, and remove the icing packet, set that aside.
- Place each cinnamon roll “face down” with the extra cinnamon-y side down, on top of the brown sugar. Squeeze them all into your baking dish!
- Bake according to your package directions, but reduce the time by 1-2 minutes. For this recipe, I used Pillsbury brand, and I baked them at 400˚ for 10 minutes.
- While the rolls bake, heat your icing up in the microwave for 10 seconds, so it drizzles easily.
- When the rolls are golden brown, remove from the oven.
- Add your cake plate or serving dish on top of the HOT baking dish and flip out.
- Drizzle the warm icing over top the ooey gooey cinnamon rolls, and serve!
Keywords: how to make canned cinnamon rolls taste better, canned cinnamon roll hack