Beef Tenderloin Steak Tips
- 1.5 lbs Beef Tenderloin Steak Tips
- 1 TBS Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 TBS House Seasoning (recipe in notes)
- 2 TBS Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 TBS Soy Sauce
- 4 TBS Butter, divided
- 1 lb. Mushrooms
- 1 cup Red Wine
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
MARINATE THE STEAK:
- In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning, 1 tablespoon house seasoning, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
- Pat the steak tips dry, and add to the marinade. Zhuzh around with your hands and allow to marinate for half an hour.
COOKING THE STEAK TIPS & MUSHROOMS
- To a cast iron skillet, or heavy bottom pan, add 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add in your marinated steak tips, in a single layer, and cook until brown on each side.
- Cook the steak tips in batches, and set to the side.
- Once the steak has cooked, add in the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Cook the sliced mushrooms in a single layer until browned on each side.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, pour in one cup of red wine and half a cup of cream.
- Whisk around to combine.
- Add back in the steak tips, and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve over your side dish of choice!
- 1/4 cup Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Onion Powder
- 1/8 cup Black Pepper
Mix together in a jar until evenly combined. Keep close to your stove, and use on everything!
Keywords: beef tenderloin steak tips