Baked Brie with Apricot Jelly is the three-ingredient recipe you need for a fall appetizer idea! One of the easiest appetizer recipe you can make!
1 Brie wheel, rind removed
Apricot preserves – enough to cover the top
Red Pepper Flakes – however much you prefer
- Using paring knife, gently scrape the rind off the brie wheel.
- Place in a greased ramekin that fits the wheel.
- Cover with apricot preserves
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes on top
- Bake at 350˚ for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with crackers
- Category: appetizer
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: french
Keywords: baked brie with apricot jelly