A super quick and easy chili recipe in no time!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 can of mixed beans, rinsed
- 1 can of fire roasted diced tomatoes (with the liquid!)
- 1 packet ChiliO
- In a large pot, brown beef over medium high heat. Drain excess fat if needed. Add diced yellow onions and saute until soft. Mix in your beans and tomatoes along with the ChiliO. If needed, add a couple cans of water if you want a more soupy consistency. Simmer for 10 minutes, and serve with taco toppings and cornbread.
- This freezes beautifully! So, go ahead and make a double batch and freeze in individual containers!
- You could totally leave the meat out if you need a vegetarian option.
- Also, feel free to add any kind of canned beans — I like using the mixed bean can, because it’s all in one… MBB would use a combo of kidney beans, black beans, and chick peas. Which is kind of unusual, but added great texture!