- 1 TBS Sugar
- 1 TBS Vinegar
- 1/2 TBS Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 16 ounces Cole Slaw Mix
- Half a 5 ounce box of Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 cup Walnuts
- 1/8 cup Dried Cranberries
- In a large salad bowl, add in your sugar and vinegar and whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Add in mustard, and whisk again until well combined.
- Slowly stream in olive oil, while whisking vigorously to emulsify the dressing.
- Add salt and pepper, whisk it up, and give it a taste!
- With the emulsified dressing on the bottom of the bowl, add the coleslaw mix on top, followed by the baby spinach, cheese, nuts, and dried fruit.
- Don’t mix it, until you are ready to serve! If you’re waiting, just cover and let it sit in the fridge.
- When you are ready to serve, using salad tongs/spoons, toss the salad for a FULL 30-SECONDS. Seriously! Set a timer!
- Enjoy this salad with any protein or by itself!
If you make the dressing separate, this makes an amazing meal prep salad! Just store in a container with a lid, and scoop some salad out when you need it.
Keywords: 30-second salad recipe idea