Burger Cobb Salad is the ULTIMATE salad filled with all the low carb things a burger needs.
**This recipe makes enough burgers for a household: 4-6 patties. Each patty becomes one salad. The salad component is for ONE salad. Adjust accordingly.**
- 1 pound ground beef (93% is better since you’ll add bacon!)
- 8 slices of bacon, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 slices American Cheese
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/8 cup pickles
- 1/8 cup French’s onions
- 1/8 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/8 cup Burger Special Sauce
Burger Special Sauce
- 1/8 cup spicy ketchup (low-sugar if watching carbs!)
- 1/8 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish (use less or none if you’re worried about spice)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
To prepare burgers:
Gently mix beef, bacon, and seasoning in a large bowl. Form “normal” sized patties. Using one patty, break apart into mini burgers, about two inches across.
Grill over medium-high heat until cooked to your preference. Melt cheese over top.
Whisk all ingredients together. This can be done up to three days in advance. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
To assemble ONE salad:
Add lettuce to a shallow bowl, and line up all the ingredients. Serve, and toss together.
- Category: main dish
- Method: grilling
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: burger cobb salad, low carb burger bowl, keto burger salad